Try your purchases on in the comfort of your own home and if they aren’t 100% perfect or you’d like to send them back for a different style just simply follow the steps below.
If something is not quite right, don't worry.
You can return or exchange your order within 14 days of delivery.
A few things to be aware of:
- Your order must be returned within 14 days of receiving it.
- All products must be in their original new condition, with all packaging intact.
- We cannot accept returns on personalised products unless they are faulty.
- We cannot accept returned earrings for hygiene reasons. If they are faulty we will replace them.
- If you have added a gift bag to your order, we cannot refund this item.
- Returns are processed within five working days of our warehouse receiving them. Please note it can sometimes take a few days for the refunded money to show in your account.
If you are unsure about anything in our returns policy please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will always do everything we can to help.
How to return your order
Returning your order is super easy.
1. Re-package your item(s) along with the delivery note.
2. Click through to our returns portal here and tell us why you want to return your order.
3. Print your postage label and stick it on your package.
4. Take it to your local post office.
Make sure you keep your proof of postage and keep an eye out for an email from our returns portal where we will keep you up to date on the process of your return.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, or your item develops a fault, please get in touch with our friendly customer support team who will be on hand to resolve any issues; email@example.com.